Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Photos Of Legoton

Well, yeah. Enjoy!


                                   The Airport.

                                    Close-up of the Airport.

                           The beach. There's a sun-bather and a couple of dockworkers.

                               The crane on the beach.

                             The Bus.
                            Overview of city.

                                    The Treasured sign of the Nation.




Well I'd love to post more, but I'm kind of pressed for time. I'll try to get more up tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cool stuff; wasn't there plans for a really high-tech Legoton zoo at some point? I don't remember. It could be the sort of modern zoo that is actually incorporated into a city (ie, there's a Starbucks, the tiger cage, and a restaurant all in a row).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. I like the full featured airport, and the sign especially.

    ReplyDelete